Job Description of Deputy Manager I.E
In this article, garment merchandising will talk about Job Description of Deputy Manager I.E that are as given below.
- Verification of evaluation of the monthly production plans of Cutting, Stitching and finishing ensuring maximum utilisation of available resources.
- Identification of the production bottlenecks and production related issues and verification of their solutions being delivered to production.
- On weekly basis share all the logged production bottlenecks and production related issues with the responsible departments so that preventive action can be assured against them.
WORK METHOD DEVELOPMENT:
- Concerned for designing the standardized work methods, and SAM’s whenever a requirement is raised for a certain process.
- Develop the standard method of all the production operations and work station design and then suggest the shortest applicable method in the bulk production.
- Get involved in production activities and make suggestions for both production enhancement and productivity enhancement by section balancing and to ensure that a bottleneck is prevented and all sections achieve their maximum output by proper balancing.
PIECE RATE PAYMENT AND FINAL AUDIT:
- Review and verify the SAM and piece rate of each and every operation on monthly basis, so to avoid the issues and complication in the production process.
- Analyze the SAM, Piece rate and their comparison on the monthly basis to help improve the productivity and reduce the Cost/Garment.
- Responsible for analysis and piece rate payment process of the production departments.
- Final piece rate and manual payment approval from the costing and final audit department on monthly basis.
EXECUTION OF CRITICAL PARAMETERS MEETING:
- Execute CP Meetings for cutting, Stitching & finishing on weekly basis, in order to proactively follow up of production and quality targets and bring about required work method improvements.
- Provide weekly feedback on all production related bottlenecks and issues, so that appropriate preventive action can be taken.
- Meet the production management on regular basis to resolve their critical issues related to the efficiency, utilization and productivity
- Design efficient layout of shop floors, in coordination with industrial engineers and concerned departments for maximum production.
- Coordinate with the Manager I.E to plan layouts for the newly planned offices, production floors and other extensions regarding the production enhancement.
- Coordinate with the Manager I.E to get the feedback of concerned teams of consultants involved in layout designs and ensure projects are being carried out as per the agreed plans.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
1-Prepare the schedule and contents of on job training of all process related workers / operators on regular basis in order to make this training more effective and result oriented.
2- Conduct training of all supervisory staff of process related departments in order to enhance the technical, ethical and managerial skills of supervisors.
3- Conduct on job training of junior staff and trainers for skill enhancement and improve their technical thinking.
MIS (MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM):
1- Review and float daily efficiencies of cutting & finishing department to concerned departments.
2- Provide data being used in KPI calculation of different departments to the SAM I.E Production for verification, and to be shared with Human Resource department later on.
KPI COMPILATION AND VERIFICATION:
1- Review the Efficiency and KPI data from Cutting, Stitching and Finishing departments.
2- Prepare the weekly DIFOT data for KPI.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal relations
- Planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Motivation: Team player
- Functional knowledge: Commercial awareness
- Problem solving: Decision making ability
- Functional knowledge: Strong analytical ability
- Quality: Accuracy and attention to detail
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understanding of new technologies in textile sector
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Clear industrial engineering concepts
- In depth knowledge of pre-production activities
To get government and private jobs information from below link
You may also like
like to visit??
Admin: Muhammad Yousaf (Textile Engineer)
B.Z.U Multan ( Pakistan)