Job description senior assistant manager (I.E sewing)
In this article, Job description senior assistant manager (I.E sewing) | JD’s of SAM IE (Stitching) are explained as below
- Evaluate the monthly production plans of Stitching department ensuring maximize utilization of available resources.
- Identify the production bottlenecks and production related issues and to keep their record in Log sheet after discussion with the concerned section in charges.
- On weekly basis share all the logged production bottlenecks and production related issues with the responsible departments so that preventive action can be assured against them.
WORK METHOD IMPROVEMENT
1- Review the SAM and validate it for different work orders being run in Stitching.
2- Verify the results of Single Cycle Times (SCT) study and make suggestion pertaining to rating factor of any new operation, replacement or revision of old rate / codes.
3- Responsible for generating the monthly payments and manuals (if any) of each operator in the stitching department.
4- Responsible for clarification of payment related issues in the stitching department.
- Responsible for sustain HSE code of conduct at production floor.
MIS (MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM)
1- Review and float daily efficiencies of stitching department to concerned departments.
2- Review and float daily machines utilization to concerned department.
1- Make daily, weekly and monthly efficiencies reports for the stitching department
2- Prepare the weekly DIFOT data for KPI
3- Make the Monthly
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal relations
- Planning skills
- Organizational skills
- Motivation: Team player
- Functional knowledge: Commercial awareness
- Problem solving: Decision making ability
- Functional knowledge: Strong analytical ability
- Quality: Accuracy and attention to detail
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understanding of new technologies in textile sector
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Clear industrial engineering concepts
- In depth knowledge of pre-production activities
You may also like
Like to visit ?