Production Process of Milk Fiber | Characteristics ,properties and applications of milk fiber
Milk Fiber | Production Process of Milk Fiber | Characteristics ,properties and applications of milk fibe: In current fashion, the trend to use natural fibers to make textiles and clothing is growing. In Germany, a designer has started creating milk fabrics. Milk Fiber | Production Process of Milk Fiber | Characteristics &r properties & applications of milk fiber These are dairy fibers, which, in addition to being produced with sustainable techniques. And taking care of the environment, are intended to help people suffering from allergies and other diseases in which the skin reacts to chemicals used in the textile industry.
Researching to find natural fibers, the scientist found casein, one of the proteins that milk is made of. At the Berlin Fashion Week 2011, the 28-year-old designer’s contribution was recognized with the Innovation Award of the German Fashion Textile Union. It is estimated that in 2012 clothing made from milk fibers will already be available in clothing stores.
Production Process of Milk Fiber:
Milk protein fiber assembly line application processing system can’t do without the cooperation of the link. Shanghai is home on Research & Development Technology Co., Ltd. milk silk protein fibers. Also engaged in spinning, dyeing and finishing of technical research, staple quality, technology is complete; customers can better support the promotion of milk fiber.
Milk protein fiber are often used, in theory, cationic dyes, direct dyes, acid dyes, reactive dyes, neutral dyes, generally quite the particular cationic dye and reactive dye used is appropriate for pure milk protein fiber and its products. Like staple fiber, yarn line, knitted fabrics, woven fabrics and garments. Period so as to take advantage of protein fiber textiles as an example of pure cationic dyes and reactive dyes on the usage described as follows.
After Treatment of Milk Fiber:
Cationic dyes and finishing the primary treatment process, because of temperature and moisture absorption of the products are strong, so don’t need special treatment. With 60? water, liquid back 10s, so the second can of cold wash. Within the special white process, the employment of prescription and bleaching conditions were as follows:
- 5% sodium hydrosulfite (95? with warm water even after accession)
- 5% of the quality built-soap powder (use warm water even after the accession), not alkaline, doesn’t contain brighteners; bath ratio 1:20 ~ 30; temperature of 95 ~ 98 ? time is about 15s ~ 30s, but also in keeping with liquor ratio, equipment and raw materials of various thickness to regulate.
- Note that, if so special white, raw materials without cooling; If the training finishes, then white, must be 2% to thereof the HAC, 60 ?water running 5s ~ 10s, cold washed twice,
- Prescription and use of the whitening process conditions: 1.6% cationic brighteners (Dilute with warm water even after accession); 3% HAC (Dilute with warm water even after accession); temperature of 95 ~ 98 ? time of 15s ~ 20s ; bath ratio 1:25 ~ 30. within the dyeing process, the essential cationic dye with the overall approach, but not 1227, and NaAc.
- To liquor ratio 1:25 to 30, as an example, dyeing conditions to regulate the subsequent Cleaning, light to be 1 or 2 times the cold wash, cold wash within the dark to be 1 or 2 times so wash with quandary, 70 ?10s, and eventually cold wash 1 or 2 times. within the post-treatment processes, the employment of softener 5% to 8%; temperature 45 ~ 50 ? time of 20s or so; bath ratio 1:20 ~ 25.
- According to different requirements of shopperscan choose different softeners, like the material soft, smooth, elastic anti-wrinkle, anti-contamination, etc. when requested, by the assembly units to determine. within the dehydration process, so as to cut back the discount video, dehydration, slower, time is shorter, usually 1 minute when, while patients must row together, try to not let cloth folded.
- Within thedrying process, the employment of the cage drying temperature of 80 ? 5? Time is 20s ~ 30s, speed too quickly, after drying grounds lit 12 to 24 hours after the stereotypes. Using rotary drying temperature of 90 ? 5 ? fast speed, the disadvantage is that the easy bit sort of a Very light, must be strictly controlled temperature.
- In the setting process, the overall shape of water rolling open sites, the effect is best than the cylindrical shape. Process parameters are 150 ? 5% overfeed of 10%, the road speed 15m / s, the pressure head of about 4kg. Reactive dyeing of basic aspects of pre-treatment with the previous, but if the dye houses using recycled water, pH value could also be unstable or reactive groups coping with different materials, may be the primary treatment bath by adding 1% of the HAC, it’ll give the pH value of the material evenly from the within out, but also conducive to paint
- Proven, vasoconstrictordyeing cotton used reactive dyes more suitable, light-colored soda rather than hydrogen carbonate may be used as dyeing auxiliaries, the number may be as long PRN to realize the colour, the dark may be used for dyeing auxiliary sulphate and salt , the number of cotton fiber dyed with similar.
Characteristics of Milk Fiber
- smooth as silk.
- does not smell.
- Can be washed like anything else.
- can be dried.
properties of Milk Fiber
- It is ecological
- Amino acids in protein are antibacterial.
- It helps saline circulation
- Regulates body temperatura
- It’s fairly soluble in water
Applications of milk fiber
- Baby clothes
You may also like…
Would you like to visit??